The ATM website is viewed all year round and is not just viewed by those attending the show so make sure you include as much information as possible in your profile by uploading pictures, videos, press releases etc. The Exhibitor Portal is anticipated to go live towards the end of October/beginning of November.
The Exhibitor portal is the place to:
- Increase your visibility online by building your online exhibitor profile and choosing product categories. Upload product videos and images.
- Generate targeted connections – all registered visitors looking for products like yours will be sent exhibitor recommendations based upon the products/services categories you have selected. Make sure you choose the correct product categories to get the best matches.
- Connect with visitors and conference delegates that have signed-up to use the My Event service. You can see who will be attending, send messages and arrange appointments; access all online enquiries in your portal inbox.
- Add your stand sharers – so visitors and conference delegates can see they’ll be exhibiting.
- Send online invitations to your clients and be notified when they register so you can arrange to meet them at the event.
- Ensure visitors can find you in the event catalogue onsite; submit your company listing.
- Access the Exhibitor & Contractor Manual containing important stand build information & regulations, order forms & deadlines, and exhibition timetable.
- Order your exhibitor badges for quick entry into the event on arrival.
- Check you have nothing outstanding – view the Exhibitor Checklist.
Don’t delay, login today and ensure you have done everything you can to make your participation at ATM a success for your company.